Hi all.

I can see clear interest in everyone on this thread wanting to figure out the
right way to do it. Let's not jinx it by painting WMF Fundraising as the "guys
who break" and community as "the gwho rage". Both these groups are rather
capable of working things out (unlike the "...who break" and "...who rage"
terms indicate).

Ryan Lane wrote:
> You have a community that's upset [...]

Don't even say more. "We" are the supporters of the Wikimedia movement. That
includes Lila, that includes the fundraising folks, that includes you and me
and many other people. I don't see a reason to isolate any of these people and
blame.

I, for one, appreciate Lila for catalyzing this thread into communication with
Fundraising Team. Such communication was clearly lacking (and when it is, it's
usually both sides of the conversation at fault for accumulating their rage
instead of communicating it early).

--
svetlana