First of all, a happy new year to everyone!

Thank you, James, for bringing at least some light into this blurriness.
For some more light, all board members, please do me a favor and explain
briefly how you see the relationship between transparency and our movement,
especially in your work as board members. And of course, please include how
this opinion is in line with your decision in James's case. I'd really like
to know what each of you thinks about that. Thanks. :)

Th.