I don't believe that's "very clear" at all.  You yourself said "If what Ben
said is true...."  I think it's very possible - to the extent that Ben
cautioned against it himself - that this may be a misunderstanding.

In my nearly seven years at the WMF I never once saw corruption of the sort you
suggest. Not once. And I think it's safe to say I was well connected.

--
Philippe Beaudette
philippe.beaude...@icloud.com