Hello Jane,

​
I think that we are in fact split down the middle into parties that believe
"some languages are better than others" and "let's save all existing
languages on the planet, including all of their fonts ever used on- and
offline".

​I don't know why do you wrote this, as I never had this impression, at
all. We are split by languages since ​the Babel Tower was embargoed by God,
but I never, ever remember hearing someone saying or even hinting that
"some languages are better than others".

All the best,

Paulo