-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aryeh
Gregor
Sent: 24 November 2008 16:59
To: Wikimedia developers
Subject: Re: [Wikitech-l] Upload filesize limit bumped

>If the applet were appropriately signed and certified, there would be
>no popup or warning to worry about.

FYI Firefox 3.0.4/WinXP SP3 presents a "This applet ahs been digitally
signed, do you wish to run it" dialogue to me for signed apps, similar
to the "This application's digital signature could not be verified" one
for self-signed.

I'd attach a screenshot but can't and can't UL a pic to a pub server as
I'm @ work.

This may, of course, be a config setting on my machine but if so, I
don't recall setting it...

The information contained in this communication is privileged and
confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or
e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.
Teleperformance is a trading style of MM Teleperformance Ltd: Reg No. 02060289
England: Registered Office: St James House, Moon Street, Bristol, BS2 8QY. VAT
No.763 0980 18.
P Please think of the environment before you print this email