Sure - creating a lucene index of the entire revision history of all
wikipedia's for a WikiBlame extension.

More realistically (although I would like to do the above) a natural
language parse of the current revision of the english wikipedia. Based
on the supposed availability of this hardware, I'd say it could be
done in less than a week.

https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Servers

I have to say the toolserver has grown a lot from that first donated server ^_^

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:00 AM, River Tarnell