The current toolserver user base is always willing to help. I for one am
willing to review and run queries on the database if requested. I also am a
very active python programmer and can use that to assist. If you have
requests let me know. (Unless Im losing it) there have been accounts that
are only created to be used for database queries. But until then feel free
to email or contact me. I think that improving and expanding the current TS
is the best option as further duplications will result in lower preformance.

Betacommand