2009/9/26 Dmitriy Sintsov <ques...@rambler.ru>:
> I am very much supporting you! Both code colorizing and AJAX editing
> preview.
The usability initiative intends to do both, in addition to code
folding (compressing long and complicated things such as templates,
table calls and references into a small placeholder than can be
expanded at wish).

> And maybe a links "code completion" - when yuu press [[ it will
> open an JS-generated dialog with drop-down title search list.
We've done something similar to this idea, and hope to deploy it on
Wikipedia soon. Basically it's a toolbar button that launches a link
dialog with title suggestions for internal links.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)