On 9/28/09 12:56 PM, Daniel Friesen wrote:
> On that note, what happened to Creole?
> I looked at the Creole wiki some time ago, and I remember a good deal of
> notes on how MediaWiki could handle Creole implementation.
>
> I haven't heard anything about creole on the wikitech list though.

Dead as a doornail; there was never a clear benefit or incentive for
anyone to move to it. You just end up with different confusing squiggly
characters, and to get there you've had either an ugly transition or
some kind of bizarre translation that's likely to break.

If you're going to go through the pain, you should get some tangible
benefit out of it.

-- brion