Yep but last time I checked I wasn't able to gblock an exit node because it was already blocked by tb.

Vito

Inviato con AquaMail per Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Il 30 settembre 2014 21:41:42 "Derric Atzrott" <datzr...@alizeepathology.com> ha scritto:

> Speaking frainkly I find (on a daily basis) too many abused VPNs to think
> TOR won't bring tons of abuses. Some months ago (I cannot remember when)
> TORblock stopped working. Having a look at what did happen at time would be
> an interesting path. In my perception it did bring to an increase in abuse
> (spam/trolling/vandalism).

Might you have been talking about Bug #30716? [1]  It happened in September
of 2011.  In May of 2012 the bug was re-opened and it hasn't yet been closed.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott