> On the other hand there are no evidences blocking TOR significantly reduced
> the number of editors. Btw anyone with a good reason to use TOR has been
> granted with global exemption.

This is demonstrably not true. I for one have a good reason to use Tor and
have not been granted an IPBE.  Contact me off-list for more information,
I'd be happy to talk about it in a less public venue.

The lack of an IPBE is one of the primary reasons I don't use Tor or my
anonymous proxy all the time when using the web at home.  I hate to say it
but I am often times willing to give up the privacy I get when browsing the
rest of the web just to not have to disconnect from Tor or my VPN in order
to fix a typo on Wikipedia.  Actually makes me feel like quite the
hypocrite at times as that very behaviour is something I'm always nagging
folks about...

Additionally in the environment we currently live in, with the NSA doing
their thing, I feel we shouldn't be punishing those who care about their
privacy.  You don't need to have anything to hide to want to protect
yourself.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott

(Also, and not to nitpick, "Tor" not "TOR", please see
 https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq#WhyCalledTor)