1, Most common problems:
   a. Users putting up their own APs and then providing open access to our
entire
      network through it.
   b. VPN configuration issues. Our users must go through our VPN for access to
      anything other than basic Web browsing or email.

2. Helpful Tools:
   a. AirWave AMP product does incrediblty well in managing my 250+ Cisco APS.
      Most are 1200 series boxes with a few old 340/350s still around. The
ability
      to config a new box just like others (with a few things like IP address &
name)
      still being unique is a piece of cake. In addition, the unit tracks device
      uptimes, device usage, client usage across APs, etc. A piece of cake to
drive.
   b. The Cisco ADU software for doing site surveys and getting stats on
      throughput, errors, frequency usage, etc.
   c. The NetMRI box does a good job of finding rogue APs across an entire
network.
      It will handle any size address space(s) you point it to. But, it is way
      too pricy. Our was a demo unit that is now gone.

-jcw