> 1. What are the most common WLAN problems you face, either in
> the design or operation of your network, for which WLAN
> analysis tools might be helpful?

1:   Misconfigured clients.  Same as it ever was - if we didn't have users on
the network, life would be so much simpler.  2.  Poor receptivity of clients
(can anyone say titanium-shelled Macs!)  3.   Intermittent connectivity.  RF is
dyanmic.  Deal with  it.

> 2. Which specific available tools -- commercial or otherwise
> -- are most helpful in allowing you to do your job?

1.  Airwave Monitoring Platform  (AMP.)  Even with an all-Cisco infrastructure,
this is hands-down the best tool we have for keeping tabs on what's up in our
network.  2.  Airmagnet Sniffer.   Sooo nice to be able to see everthing at
once.  Wish it had better depth on decodes, tho.  3.  The Cisco ADU - a very
well designed client interface and really handy for basic troubleshooting in
our environment, see above.