-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Center
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 8:28 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] many clients, one room

Hi Don,

We are a Meru customer & we've had great success with their system in
our large lecture rooms.  On Friday, we had 250 Engineering students
taking an exam, which required MathCAD, on 2 Meru AP208s.  The exam ran
flawlessly.

HTH

        -John

Don Wright wrote:
>      I know this has been talked about and debated on this list
before,
> but what are people doing today when faced with a request like the
need
> "for 100 students simultaneously downloading a powerpoint
presentation".
>     Recently there was discussion on MCA vs. SCA vendors and how each
> handles this worst case scenario.   Since we are an MCA (Aruba), I'd
be
> interested in hearing what others have done or are planning for large
> classrooms and auditoriums.
>
> --
> Don Wright
> Network Technologies Group