-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cal Frye
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:04 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] many clients, one room

Frank Bulk wrote:
> I'll let others with production networks pipe in with their
experiences.

I'm missing this aspect of the current discussion. Does anyone out there

have "real-world" experience to confirm or counter Jon's claims for
Xirrus?

--
Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

    www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"The United States is in no sense founded upon the Christian doctrine."
-- George Washington, founding father and first President