We use Ubiquity Bullets for PTP stuff.  They do single-stream N (about 80
Mbps real life).  We buy antennas, lightning protectors, and coax cables
from L-Com.

If you use Bullets, don't buy the Ubiquiti power supplies.  Use the
TP-POE-18 from Tycon Power Systems (here is one site that has them:
http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=TP-POE-18)
The Ubuiqiti power supplies are junk and won't last very long.  I use the
18 V unit from Tycon because the max voltage for the bullets is 24V and
they are very finicky about it being no more than 24V.

I would use a 5 Ghz channel.  I have a couple running 2.4, but 5 Ghz has
more options so you don't interfere with the 2.4 wireless inside the
building for the clients.

These setups have been very reliable.

Nathan

--
Nathan P. Hay
Network Engineer | Information Technology