Don,

I am interested in knowing what model of antennas you are using for the Aruba line of sight link?

Thanks a million,

John V. Duran
Network Engineer
University of New Mexico
Information Technologies
Ph: (505) 249-7890
Fax: (505) 277-8101
>>> "Wright, Don" <donald_wri...@brown.edu> 7/8/2012 5:03 PM >>>
Brian,
I know you're an Aruba shop as we are, and we've had success with a pair of AP-175's in a half mile line of sight link. Rock solid. even passed voip over it. What I didn't like was that it's setup as an outdoor mesh and needs a controller. I'll be testing a pair MST-100 (formerly Azalea, now Aruba) bridges later this summer. These are standalone units and don't need a controller. I'll let you know how this works out the next time we talk.
-
Don Wright
Brown University