Brian,
    I know you're an Aruba shop as we are, and we've had success with a
pair of AP-175's in a half mile line of sight link.  Rock solid. even
passed voip over it.  What I didn't like was that it's setup as an outdoor
mesh and needs a controller.  I'll be testing a pair MST-100 (formerly
Azalea, now Aruba) bridges later this summer.  These are standalone units
and don't need a controller.  I'll let you know how this works out the next
time we talk.
-
Don Wright
Brown University

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*