Hello,

We're looking at a default deny inbound and possibly opening ports as required
later on the guest wireless network.  If you have already done this I am
curious to know what you and your user community defined as being required on
the guest network.

I think primary drivers might include devices that are not capable of
WPA2-Enterprise *and* needing to run a service.  Google cloud printers come to
mind, someone also mentioned multi-player Xbox?  Do you have other examples or
use cases for allowing services like http/https from the internet to your guest
wireless network?  If so, please share.

Thanks,

Curtis