Travis Johnson wrote:
Google is quietly and methodically taking control of the internet. They already control what results we see on a search...

No they don't... Once upon a time there was CERN's search engine and then there was Altavista, and then there was Yahoo, and then there was MSN, and Google. So you see, Google does not control what results we see on a search,
if we but realize that there are other search engines.  Mr. Jeeve's?

and with the purchase of Postini, they will be able to control what emails we actually receive. And now they are bidding on wireless spectrum.

OMG. They are going to control what E-Mail's we receive? Will that help with the spam problem? LoL dude. Nobody can control what E-Mail's you receive but your mail host and sadly it can only do so much.

They are just slowly taking over little pieces of the net... bit by bit... :(

Yeah, bad! evil! Google! Fighting for net neutrality against all those nicey nice ILECs who have nothing but our
own best interests at heart.  :)

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.