Good lord, when did this wave of paranoia begin?  I missed it.

Should I be terrified that Google is going to "own" the Internet as I know it? What shall I do? What shall I do? You mean that Google is going to come to my town and try to triple the local loop charges on my fractional DS-3 simply because I want my carrier to double the bandwidth...

... same fiber, different signaling rate, triple the local loop ... Only Verizon can pull of something
like that and get away with it.

But back to the topic.

What *exactly* do I have to fear from Google? These vague suggestions that they are going to control the internet are obviously paranoia unless you can document something dark and sinister
about Google...

So, rather than make all these irrational claims, why not just *document* how google is the evil
empire and they are taking over the internet...

The very idea that they do 44% of the searches on the Internet and so they are in control is ludacris on it's face. Anyone can use any search engine they want to use. Therefore Google does
not control sqaut, except what people let them control.

... and that Jonathan, and Travis, is simple business ...

There is no evil empire behind the curtain. Honest.
Take the blue pill, Neo...

-m-

Jonathan Schmidt wrote:
Travis, your figures are right on and we've been there since the start, too,
in fact were #19 in Sprint's first customers for dedicated Internet
connection before that.

Something curious is happening and it deserves close scrutiny... starting
before NOW!

We're (paper-presenting) members of MAAWG and CEAS ...organizations you all
should watch...and start that now, too.

. . . j o n a t h a n

Jonathan Schmidt
Perftech, Inc.