There are a number of WiMAX 3.5 GHz solutions that will tune to 3.65
just fine. I doubt that we would need to force the forum to issue a new
profile for a frequency band that existing profiles already cover. As
far as I am concerned WiMAX in 3.65 GHz is here in all respects and is
not just marketing verbiage. Bravo to Matt Liotta on making a move that
I am sure many others will follow. Way to go Matt.
Scriv