First, two thumbs up for Matt. 1) He's leading the way to expand with new
technologies.  2) He's clever enough to use maximize how he uses of Press
Releases.

With that said, in response to Clint, I had mixed feelings regarding the
release.

I didn't see a problem listing "Wimax" in the press release.
Wimax/Non-Wimax, whats the difference, its wireless, its latest state of the
art. All the same to the consumer.

Where I saw it riding the line was stating "Granted a License".
I believe that misleads the public to come to a false conclusion.
There is a big difference between licensed and unlicensed in the public eye.
Licensed has 100% protection, Unlicensed 100% doesn't.
Licenses are usualy exclusive, unlicensed is not.
3650 light licensing is "experiental" and much closer to the characteristics
of unlicensed, with registration added.
Sure technically 3650 is licensed, but again the reader is misled to think
the service is something more than it really is.

 Is that ethical? Is it deceptive? Could you here the spin? Its not illegal.
Nothing was said that could be miscontrued as a lie. Is it any different
than typical forward thinking statements of other press releases? Maybe just
clever marketing?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband