I didn't say we said we were WiMAX. I said :

" well, this is what we do" "we use microwave to reach you rather than
use the telephone or cable company".

And then I sometimes also say " What we have been doing , going into our
10th year here, is what WiMAX is all about".

Sometimes people actually ask about WiMAX, and we explain it to them,
but it's not easily understood, the difference.

  Finding myself explaining about licensed and unlicensed spectrum and
standards that aren't set is not an easy conversation, unless the person
is technically savy.

So I keep it simple.

George

Chuck McCown - 2 wrote:
> I guess as long as your over the air protocol conforms to 802.16 you can say
> you are WiMax.

George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org