Travis,

Nice work! Therefore, you are selling dedicated bandwidth to all of
your customers. In other words, if all your customers run speed test
at the same time they will get what their plan allows. If you dont
mind, I have a few questions:
Is the above scenario true for upload speed as well as download speed?
What are you paying for your upstream connection?
What type of upstream connection do you have?

I'd like to be there and I keep hoping cheap bandwidth comes my way.
When you are paying $150/meg for download and $400/meg for upload, the
business model is tough.

-RickG

BTW: I'd take this offlist if you prefer but I think this is a problem
that many us us small WISP's face.