I use some Cincon Part EC4BW12, dc-dc convertors for anywhere I need to
power the sub 28v devices. It will take 18-72 v in and output 12 v. I've
had to install a lot of these as most of our sites were 48 v. When we
started replacing 532's with the 400 series, we had to put one in for
every board. They are solid devices and I get them from Mouser (sorry,
don't have a mouser part handy).

Cameron