From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of jp
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] health insurance

Another option would be to split into two companies to keep them the
right size.

A installation subcontracting company that loses you money might be good

for your taxes.

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 05:50:02PM -0700, Travis Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are everyone else's plans if this new health insurance plan gets
> passed in Congress? We fall in the 25-100 employee category, so they
are
> estimating our health insurance costs would go up $412 per employee
for
> us (we already cover 100% of the costs for our employees). So,
basically
> this would force us to go to a subcontractor type work-force (at least

> for 5-10 of our current employees) to get us under the 25 employee
limit
> and offer less benefits for everyone in the company.
>
> Once again, it seems our government is stepping in where it doesn't
> belong. Either take over the health care system 100% (including
funding
> it), or leave it alone.
>
> Travis
> Microserv

--------

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/

--------