I'm not paying it out of my pocket... the company is... :)

Travis
Microserv

Kevin Neal wrote:
Call me cheap I guess.  I have a $229/mo plan for my family of 4 (5 in
a week or so).  $7500 deductible.  Next year my rate will drop, after
the insurance company re-rates their HSA rates I'll be moving to the
$10,000 deductible plan, that will be an absolutely no benefits until
10k is paid.  I don't mind it, I'd rather not have to pay the extra
per month.

Just a quick comparison, if I pay $229/mo vs $650/mo, if I max my
deductible for the year I pay $1698 more than Marlon, but if I only
hit $750, I saved $5052.  I'd rather put money in the bank and have it
work for me than giving it to an insurance company.

-Kevin