As a business owner, in Florida, where the Health Insurance is one of the
highest in the US, we have seeing 15-20% increses every year for the last
few years.

It is nice to see that you offer 100% health insurance coverage for all of
your Employees, where the company is picking up the Tab for the Insurance
Premiums.

Simply for the sake of my understanding, why would you choose to

 " force us to go to a subcontractor type work-force (at least for 5-10 of
our current employees) to get us under the 25 employee limit and ..... "
offer less benefits for everyone in the company "

At the end of the day, $412 / employee is not a whole lot of money,
especially when you are talking about a benfit like Health Insurance.......
If you are looking to have some means of off-setting the additional $$$,
would'nt it me easier and better for everyone if you reduced your Company
provided 100% coverage to let's say 90%, and have the Employee pay the other
10% ?

What are your current costs for Health Insurnace ?   We are seeing typically
$300-$400 / month for a single male, and $1300-$1450 /month for a family

>From what we have been seeing in the last few years, including our present
coverage increase (approx $8100/year for 3 families)... $412 /year increase
would be a Blessing and a Christmas present...

Just a thought.

Faisal Imtiaz
Computer Office Solutions Inc. /SnappyDSL.net
Ph: (305) 663-5518 x 232