Matt,

        Chill, you're taking a really harsh tone. I'm talking about Cuba
because I know about that. I have many Latino friends. I speak Spanish. I know
Cubans and I know a lot of people who have been to Cuba. You're putting words
in my mouth. I'm not refuting all those other countries statistics. I thought
you wanted debate of the facts. Or do you just want us to sit at your feet and
listen?

Greg