gotcha -

I think vyatta community center is a great solution ...

As of adding vlans - and such - very simple and does not cost
anything...

Quick ?   do you have a good switch that supports vlanning ?

And yes - PF I think is ruled out (although vs 2 might work)

Feel free to chat me up off list -  I have a feeling we might be able
to help each other out...
I have a local government client asking some video questions and
noticed the solutions you offer :-)