Docsis 3 is here. Fios is not. Even though I can't compete with 50meg and
100meg, I don't yet have to. Many of my customers state that the quality of my
Internet is so much better than Comcast. Obviously some people will go to them,
but when it goes down and they are told it will be three days or next week
before someone comes out they will come back.

Sent from my iPhone