Again not a true statement, $3000 for a visit by a network
administrator to route us (already got the quote), $600 for a packeteer
on eBay.  Then we can route it ourselves because the network won't drop
every day when a piece of crap router drops the ethernet port every time
it sees traffic it doesn't like, who designs something like that
anyway!?  ZERO drops from UBNT gear and it's handling the exact same
gear as the Mikrotik did, EXACT same packets. OK ok sorry I'm getting
pissed now, going to walk away for the night... I just asked for
alternatives, that's all.  Didn't mean to walk into the MAC users group
and say Windows was better.