Hey Mark... This Mark is not anti-government, as in wanting anarchy.

I'm still trying to grasp the thinking of people who welcome regulation.
Perhaps my understanding is better and thus, I write better.  I don't know.
Thanks.

However, as for giving WISPA money and promoting it...  That will happen when
or if WISPA officially adopts policies that I can support.   But not until
then.   Don't ask me to change your organization.   I was once in it and
financially supported it and it took positions contrary to what I can support,
so I left.   That has to change before I will come back.

Simple enough?

You (as leaders and members of WISPA) really do have to decide where you're
going, and if that's the same way, or close enough, that I can support, I will.
  Please don't ask me to jump into a contrarian situation, where I'm the odd
man out, with an invitation to seek to change your organization around you.
That's seriously chaos and results in severe discord.   Ya'll don't need
that....

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589