From: "Brian Webster" <bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:24 AM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Comcast asking FCC for more 5GHz spectrum.

One good thing about the higher bands and the noise floor is that free
space loss works to your advantage. That being that a 5 GHz indoor Omni
home AP router signal will fall off as an interference source as a much
shorter distance than a 2.4 GHz device will. The laws of physics work in
your favor.

Thank You,

Brian Webster

www.wirelessmapping.com