Sounds like we've all used Radio Mobile.  So what I'm after is just like
what it currently has, but instead of adding a site for the customer, just
a simple click/dot (or hell another list would suffice at this point) so I
can quickly and easily add a CPE.  Then it pops up with the ptp window and
I can raise/lower the CPE.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343