You are correct Kristian,

Towercoverage.com is basically Radio Mobile in the back end but the
difference is multithreading on the CPUs.  Roger has wrote a special
exclusive version for this site to utilize all 8 cores for rendering on
each server.  We basically round robin the 20 processing servers.  That
is why we can render the maps in around 60 seconds as opposed to hours.

If you or anyone else hasen't tried it your welcome to try it free.
Just sign up and use promo code WISPA in your account settings.

Ya'll are welcome to give me a call as well if you want me to walk you
through it and/or help with tweaking the settings.

Thx,

Jim Patient

Office: 314-735-0270

towercoverage.com <http://towercoverage.com/>