From: "Matt Hoppes" <mhop...@indigowireless.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:24:08 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Who is using Towercoverage.com ?

Signals don't change as you increment heights. You're asking for real time
foliage mapping. Not going to find it.

On Apr 9, 2014, at 3:18 PM, Josh Luthman < j...@imaginenetworksllc.com > wrote:

I'm not talking about customers plotting where their address is. What I'm
getting at is if I have a customer called in, I'd like to just punch in the
location and then see if they'll work at ground level or how high we need to
get off the ground and see the signal change as I increment height.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Clay Stewart <