Hi Robert,

Visual Studio 2005 is an awesome advancement, some really nice features like
the Class Designer and huge boat load of new Web controls.

It is noticeably a little more sluggish than 2003 I find, but I guess it's
because there is so much more going on, like Intellisense working everywhere.

SQL Server 2005 is also a huge step up.