The latest FF is universal, and I have not experienced any issues. But since the intel machines, I almost never use it anymore, cuz safari on the intel machines (compared to ppc), is like taking car and putting a rocket engine in it. Safari used to hang and slow down all the time, and I had to use all kinds of methods I had gleaned from forums and stuff to tweak it. Not any more, just use the default setup, and it screams.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology