We have built a EXE with Wix 3.6 beta which are detected by Trend Micro
as "Malware behavior" and
we are looking for the reason for this.

This is the log entry from Trend Micro
Malware behavior blocking Terminate Registry High
C:\Documents and Settings\administrator.ADTEST\Local
Settings\Temp\{044fc46d-90ff-4769-9c96-28a774dcbd7a}\.be\copy-yvxrlsay.iz2-P9Agent.exe

Write
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\{044fc46d-90ff-4769-9c96-28a774dcbd7a}

Snip from previous case:
Burn-based installers trigger Trend OfficeScan (v.10.5) when they write
to the RunOnce registry key.
The virus checker terminates the installer immediately.

We have a complete testing enviroment where we can tweak, monitor and
reproduce this error and are more than
willing to assist in debugging this issue.

Please let me know anything we can provide to debug and solve this

Regards

Nikolaj Steensgaard