On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Hoover, Jacob
<jacob.hoo...@greenheck.com>wrote:

> I would start by digitally signing your burn bundle.

The bundle is already signed with a Thawte code signing certificate

> Most anti-virus
> software provides more leeway to signed executables. If your bundle is
> static, then you could also submit it to Trend Micro as a false
> positive.  Most AV vendors will update their signatures to work around
> false positives in a timely manner.

Yes, but our bundle is dynamic as the version of the software changes.

> The RunOnce key, from what I read in Rob's response, is written to from
> the bundling framework of burn. It is done proactively rather than as
> needed.

So isn't that really the issue then ?

Either should Trend Micro change there detection mechanism regarding the
RunOnce key or
 the  bundling framework of burn should change its default behavior .

I have already tried to get in contact to Trend Micro through several
channels without luck and
have also submitted a  request to get access to Reputation Service and
Verification Portal (RSVP).

Looking in the Trend Micro software there does'nt seem to be a way to turn
the "Malware detection feature"

Best Regards
Nikolaj Steensgaard

Panorama9 A/S
Langebrogade 5
1411 Copenhagen K
Phone: +45 7020 3565
Mobile: +45 2124 3040
n...@panorama9.com

Panorama9 is an IT management platform that shows you everything you need
to know about your assets, IT availability, security vulnerabilities, and
non-compliant systems – from a single Dashboard that’s amazingly easy to
monitor and interpret. Your organization can cut IT costs through improved
uptime and as a cloud-based solution, there is no infrastructure to deploy
or manage. For more information - www.panorama9.com