Hi Nikolaj!

Could you comment on whether your installer was signed (the bundle and the
actual engine which is unpacked out of it - see this link
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CAHdHTVc1c2h3QuYsiXWcR8A1Xtk38Z3W2KCyAvuP3hMjYqKAiA%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=wix-users
 )

I'm glad someone else has seen this problem, especially as you have more
control over your environment than I do!

Peter