Hey guys,

please calm down. :)

Having code in github is a great idea.
You can branch, make changes and submit your code via 'merge requests'.

Anybody who is interested to see code changes should then add 'wmaker'
to his watch list.
Or try  to get merge requests automatically mailed to the dev-mailing
list and everybody would be happy.

I personally think it is an overhead to submit twice. Once as a merge
request to wmaker and second mailing it here too.
Or just post the link to the merge request here and discuss it.

What do you think ?
Cheers
 Chris

--