On 11/18/2013 10:38 AM, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:

> Why you don't reply other mails? Why you don't reply Christian? Why you
> don't reply Haroldo, or Paul?

Rodolfo, for what it's worth, i don't see why Carlos should have to
reply to my input at all. There is no need for him to argue against my
input or to even defend his position. I stated my point(s) and provided
some food for thought. That's all and enough from my point of view.

Whether this will be taken into account or not is not my concern. I was
just freely providing my point of view as feedback from one member of
the "old user" base. It was definitely not my intention to impose my
position whatsoever.

To my understanding, it is not me who is managing this project, but as a
very dedicated user of it's outcome i am indebted to provide at least
some feedback from my point of view as one of the intended user base.

If this is eventually useful or just useless is not to be decided by me.

Now for something completely different:

I must say that i feel a bit sorry to see these frictions come up on the
list. While i believe to understand both Rodolfo and Carlos at the same
time, i think there is no need to make a big fuss out of this.

Maybe it is already about time to finally arrange some kind of get
together or small conference for all involved and interested parties, in
order to actually meet and know each other in person?

According to my own experience working within virtual teams consisting
of members located on different geographical locations and continents
during my daily work duties, this can tremenduously help to forge a
tighter understanding and feeling for each other and between all people
involved in a common project. In the end we are all human beings with a
common interest, and it helps to get a better feeling for that.

Regards,
Paul