"Carlos R. Mafra" <crma...@gmail.com> escribió:

[snip]

I don't want disturb you.

You are just rioting in the mailing list for no reason and creating
disharmony between us, also for no good reason.

[snip]

_You_ are not complying with the established rules and you have already

But, where are the rules? Who wrote the rules? Who can change them?

shown that you are not willing to cooperate and you are actively trying
to create confusion in the wmaker-dev list in the past weeks.

I am not creating confusion in the list. I am trying to change things.
But, you don't agree with the changes.

Why you don't reply other mails? Why you don't reply Christian? Why
you don't reply Haroldo, or Paul?

Is better say "Rodolfo is bad, Rodolfo is rioting the mailing list"
and don't enter in the real questions.

Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)
http://www.kix.es/