On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 at  9:38:28 +0000, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:

> "Carlos R. Mafra" <crma...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> [snip]
>
> >>I don't want disturb you.
> >
> >You are just rioting in the mailing list for no reason and creating
> >disharmony between us, also for no good reason.
>
> [snip]
>
> >_You_ are not complying with the established rules and you have already
>
> But, where are the rules? Who wrote the rules? Who can change them?

wmaker is no different than many other projects out there, and the process
is the same. Patches go to the mailing list for discussions.

Are you sure you want to question this process?

Let me tell you again: _I_ didn't create the concept of discussing
patches in a mailing list! I'm just following it because I agree that
this is a good way to develop open source software.

C'mon Rodolfo. I'm not asking too much, I just want to see the patches
in the mailing list (because of reasons I already wrote about).