From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Webb, KerryA
Sent: Monday, 20 October 2008 8:09 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Flash replace Javascript in Future?

Johan Douma wrote:

> Flash is on 99.9% of the computers.

Which is the sort of claim made often by Adobe.

But, if we're talking about a recent version of Flash on 99.9% of
computers, that's a different matter.

Kerry

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You
should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any
other person.