Jens-Uwe Korff wrote:
Hi all,

I believe making sites accessible is very important.

We are all used to ramps near stairs, lifts near escalators, lowered curbs at intersections. We need to get used to "baking in" time into our projects for accessible elements.
[...]

I agree wholeheartedly. These improvements serve far more people than
those originally targeted, too. The cost should not be high, either - I
think it's more a mind-set than hard labor.

If I may make one suggestion: you could place a link to, say, the BBC
accessibility pages[1] and/or the RNIB "Surf Right" toolbar[2] on your
pages. That's what I plan to do, anyway.

[1] <http://www.bbc.co.uk/help/accessibility/>
[2]
<http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_downloads.hcsp>

Cordially,