Hi all,

Should the installation packages for wsjtx-1.4.0-rc1 include the
latest-and-greatest version of the WSJT-C User Guide?  It's online at

http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main.html

Which is good, since that lets us continue to improve the manual.
However, for occasions when internet is not available, maybe it should
be installed locally as well.  Perhaps even add an item such as "Local
User Guide" on the Help menu?

While I'm at it, nit-picking: since the manual's name is "WSJT-X User
Guide", we should change the Help menu item "Online User's Guide" to
read "Online User Guide".

Bill, are you going to commit the change with a box for "Allow Tx
frequency changes while transmitting"?

        -- Joe